8 days / 7 nights
«In life, to achieve happiness, we need to do like the Cubans: dance instead of walk.»
The Cuban population is known for its music, dance, art, beauty, and especially its dignity. Cubans do not walk. . . they dance! That is why nearly all Latin dances—the cha-cha, mambo, salsa, rumba, conga, yoruba, lukumi, guguanco, casino and many more—originate from Cuba.
Kick off the day with a tropical breakfast, then strap on your dancing shoes and join the masters of Tropicana—the biggest open-sky cabaret in the world, where the essence of salsa and frenzied Latin rhythms were born—for a Cuban salsa lesson:
Then, explore the most magical corners of colonial Havana, eat and dance with the locals, take a breather or a sea and sunbath and discover the charming nightlife of one of the most sensual cities in the world!
Come experience a true internal revolution!
The highlights of this trip are:
- 2.5 hours of salsa per day.
- Lessons given by professional dancers and professors of TROPICANA.
- Discovery of the Cuban musical scene.
- A tour across cultural and musical history of the city (Vieille Havane, Place de la Cathédrale, Calle Obispo).
- Guided visit of the House of Rum + tasting.
- Sacred link between danse and afro-cuban religion.
- Bath sea and sun.
- Organic and natural foods.
- Project Las Terrazas: an artistic and ecological village in the middle of the exuberant nature of Pinar del Río.
- Riding in old American cars.
- Introduction to dance in tobacco plantations.
- Nightlight and discovery of favorite Cuban spots.
- Beach, sea and music.